Camo




 Fall season has returned...and you know what else???  CAMOUFLAGE!!!  I personally love camo.  It's my FAVORITE print...well second (houndstooth is my favorite).  I like the green camo and black camo.  I don't care for the tan camo, but it's rockable.  When you wear camo, it's casual yet it has this edginess that makes you look fierce!


http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?BR=plus&Category=plus-size-new-arrivals&ProductID=2000122081&VariantID=http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?BR=21men&Category=mens-new-arrivals&ProductID=2000114372&VariantID=
 
So I have a green camo twill jacket.  I love wearing either a small black dress with this black heart choker, gold hoop earrings, with black combat boots.  I also have these green camo joggers that I wear with a white tank top, white sneakers, gold hoops, and a black choker with a yellow orange marble stone in the middle that's surrounded but rhinestone.

http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=women-new-arrivals&ProductID=2000211120&VariantID=http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=women-new-arrivals&ProductID=2000148861&VariantID=http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?BR=21men&Category=mens-new-arrivals&ProductID=2000106266&VariantID=




http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?BR=plus&Category=plus-size-new-arrivals&ProductID=2000122081&VariantID=http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?BR=plus&Category=plus-size-new-arrivals&ProductID=2000198379&VariantID=https://www.express.com/clothing/men/camo-cotton-crew-neck-baseball-tee/pro/05737006/cat3230002

Type of Medals
Green Camo: Gold, Silver and Cooper
Tan Camo: Silver
Black Camo: Silver and Gold
So let's rock Camo this fall

 
https://www.dsw.com/en/us/product/g-by-guess-grazzy-bootie/387907?activeColor=967http://www.ninewest.com/Xtravert-Open-Heel-Booties/29332904,default,pd.html?variantColor=JJ169A0&cgid=8346239#EMTY]|[1-594https://www.dsw.com/en/us/product/puma-vikky-lo-suede-sneaker---womens/366042?activeColor=060




https://www.shopwss.com/product/puma-tsugi-netfit-mens-130338.do?sortby=newArrivalsDescend&refType=&from=fn


https://www.dsw.com/en/us/product/new-balance-fresh-foam-cruz-lightweight-running-shoe---mens/391778?activeColor=032 https://www.dsw.com/en/us/product/timberland-basic-6in-boot/308527?activeColor=231


https://www.express.com/clothing/women/mixed-stone-pendant-statement-necklace/pro/00269117/cat740011https://www.express.com/clothing/women/mixed-coin-stone-pendant-necklace/pro/00269136/cat740011https://dionnemariechezmoi.wixsite.com/dmcm/_p/prd1/4628574761/product/fashion-backpack


Follow Me
Instagram: @shoppingwithjoe
Snapchat:  @shoppingwithjoe


Comments